I managed to do some pre-alpha testing of the dice mechanic this past weekend, and lo and behold, inspiration struck! The core dice mechanic works fairly well, but I found a way to expand it a little further. I still need to determine resolution speed, but I have some ideas on how to tackle that as well. All in all, it was a good round of testing, and I'm looking forward to implementing the changes I'm working on. I plan on doing some more testing this weekend, and getting some more feedback on the game mechanic as a whole.
Not much of an update this time around, although I'm sure I'll make up for it when I do post one. ;)