I keep my promises, and I expect people to keep their promises to me.
Why the diatribe? Well, I wanted you to know how serious I am when I say the following:
I promise to get this game out to the public.
Granted, it may be a simple PDF, free download, or even a Kickstarter, but I will get it out in the wild. There's a lot to do, and I plan on documenting the process as I move forward. Speaking of which...
- Core mechanic is ready for preliminary testing. I ran some simulations, and the numbers look good. I plan on running a couple of combat scenarios next week, and taking notes on what works and what doesn't.
- Skill list is pretty much complete (for now).
- Starting to work on Advantages and Disadvantages, although they won't be called that. I've started a list, but some of them seem either redundant, or a bit vanilla.
- Combat, damage, and action examples are being fleshed out.
- Character creation is close to completion.
- Race creation needs to be addressed, i.e. needs to start.
That's it for now, folks! Feel free to comment, and I'll post more when I can.